Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Funny Things Kids Say

So, I have more things to add that my kids have said in the last week that have really made us laugh.
We picked up Bridger from school last Friday, he is very excited for his birthday coming up on the 9th. He told us that he told everyone in class that on his secret cell phone, he got a call from his elephants and they sang him Happy Birthday, in English and in Spanish, and that it made him so happy and more excited for his birthday coming up. (He's weird, I know)

And I have a couple things that Shaylie has said that were funny and random. A few days ago I was getting her breakfast in the morning (which was cereal), I was pouring the milk, and Shay said "Mom you better not leave the milk out, cause if you leave the milk out it will taste like wood and old gas." Then she said "Hu Mom." And if any of you know Shaylie she is always saying "Hu Mom" all the time all day long.
The other funny thing she said was on a phone conversation with her uncle Dallen. She was telling him what she was going to be for Halloween and what Bridger is going to be, then she told Dallen that he could be a hot dog or a sandwich for Halloween. I don't know where she came up with those costumes but it was pretty funny. I guess we'll see if Dallen will dress up as either of those for Halloween, cause Shaylie thought it was a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a sandwich costume this time of year!

    ReplyDelete